Best of London Fashion Week S/S 2015


 Julien Macdonald

Beautifully made. I've lost my mind in those million details.


Daniela Barros

I've followed this young portuguese designer for some time, and every collection blows me away. Love this.


J.W. Anderson

A nautic theme mixed with unexpected silhouettes. This was an intriguing collection for me, thou it shows a lot of class but can be wearable by a lot of people.




Marques' Almeida

This is a brand that takes risks and fights the ordinary.This is a very specific style, not to be worn by everyone. It stands out, and they have been recreating their concept every season.


 Tom Ford

This puts a fine line between outrageous and sexy, and between classy and thrashy. With the clear influence of rock 'n roll, this girl looks like a seventies rock groupie, with an always amazing outfit.



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas