ModaLisboa, in a personal view

Almost a month after, I took the time to wrote some personal lines about lisbon fashin week. shame on me, for taking so much time :p Anyway, I want to share some pictures, taken by others and by me, from details, to outfits, to people I met. 4 days of fun, that I want to share with you. Enjoy! 

Quase um mês depois, tirei um tempo para escrever algumas linhas sobre a ModaLisboa, num sentido mais pessoal. Quero partilhar convosco alguns registos fotográficos, desde detalhes, o que eu usei, pessoas que conheci... Quatro dias fantásticos, que quero partilhar aqui. Venham mais! 


Day 2, detail by StreetLights.pt


Day 3, by Nstyle and Diário de Lisboa


With Leonor, Pedro, Ivânia, Rita and Ruben Damásio

 

 
With Pedro, André, and Leonor 


 Day 4


With Leonor, Helena from Devil Wears Loboutin, and Filipa from The HF BLOG, by Oli-Words



  Taken by fashionfreax, and detail by StreetLights.pt


António and Tiago, from StreetLights.pt

 



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas