Through the lenses of Tamara Lichtenstein

I found some months ago, the beautiful work of Tamara Lichtenstein, and I fell in love in the moment. The pictures are beautifully taken, have natural models, and the concepts just get into us and makes us go out with our camera and do something similar. I found those pictures very refreshing and inspiring, and really makes me free myself and capture the world around me. If you don't know her, check her work, ont her site, or via facebook. 

Descobri há uns meses, o trabalho de Tamara Lichtenstein, e apaixonei-me de imediato. São lindos registos, com modelos naturais, e fazem-nos sentir uma urgência de sair á rua com a nossa camera e fazer algo semelhante. Acho o trabalho dela refrescante e inspirador, e faz-me querer fotografar o mundo a minha volta, sem qualquer tipo de amarras. Se não conhecem o seu trabalho, vejam o site que indico abaixo, ou procurem a sua página no facebook. 


Model: Lauryn Holmquist

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas